Evan Gregor is an in-demand acoustic and electric bassist that performs with many world renowned artists in a variety of genres.
He has been hired as a sideman by masters including Gary Burton, Dave Liebman, Phil Woods, Bob Dorough, Phil Markowitz, Vic Juris, Ed Cherry, and Urbie Green.
He has toured internationally with Grammy Award winning vocalist Patti Austin, playing in a variety of acoustic and electric styles with ensembles from the Baltimore Symphony to radio big bands.
He has also worked consistently with a broad range of artists including Christian Scott, Darcy James Argue, Justin Kauflin, Zach Brock, Michael Dease, Bobby Avey, Grace Kelly, Miho Hazama, Matt Vashlishan, Matt Hollman, Brad Shepik, Christian Howes, Pete McCann, Bianca Wu, The New York BMI Jazz Orchestra, Meg Okura, Jon Ballantyne, The Mahavishnu Project, Migiwa Miyajima, Lynne Arriale and many others.
He is a founding member and teacher at CampJazz in Delaware Water Gap, has taught at the Collective in New York City, has given a variety of clinics across the world and was part of“From Student to Jazz Artist” – a unique 3+ hour interview/discussion with David Liebman on developing as a young artist available through Advance Music.
Evan plays Moollon electric basses and Gallien-Krueger Amps
- You Remind Me of Someone Pete McCann, Dave Liebman, Ian Froman, Jim Ridl 2010
- Way You Look Tonight Monty Alexander and Bill Goodwin
- Loose Nukes Danny Sher
- Where Have You Been? Matt Vashlishan
- 9/7 – Deerhead Inn – Jay Rattman, Vanessa Perea, Adam Birnbaum, Bill Goodwin
- 9/8 – Stowe VT Jazz Festival – Brian McCarthy w/ Adam Birnbuam and Mark Ferber
- 9/9 – COTA festival – Roseanna Vitro
- 9/10 – Bar Next Door – Beat Kaestli
- 9/12 – Winnies – Darin Brown and Melanie Gorlitz
- 9/14 – 55 Bar – Tessa Souter and Yotam Silberstein
- 9/19 – Vic Juris trio w/ Anthony Pinciotti
- 9/20 – Russ Nolan Trio
Use the form on the right to send me a message immediately